What's great about it
If all you want is clean, beautiful skin, then CLEAN & CLEAR ® Oil Control Value Pack can help!
After you wash, dirt can only be hiding in one place—your pores. Clean them, and clean them good.
Here's the secret to soft skin. Psst...it even fights pimples.
Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples
- You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin starts with CLEAN & CLEAR® Foaming Face Wash. Plus, clean hands, of course.
- Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
- Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
- Work into a rich lather. Place the now foamy cleanser onto your face and use your fingertips to gently swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing.
- Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
- Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
- You're now ready to move on to step 2: CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Oil-Control Toner.
- Your pores are going to love you!
The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores
And here's how you do it:
- Soak a cotton ball or pad with some CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Oil-Control Toner and wipe it over your face. The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
- Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
- If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
- After you've cleaned your face and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
- What moisturiser? CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Moisturiser has an acne-fighting ingredient in it, so go easy.
- Apply a thin layer over the affected area.
- Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
- But be smart. If you’re skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.
Where To Buy